Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Artist ALUMNI DaY!

A couple of days ago during period two was a very special day called Artist Alumni Day, and I've got to say, I enjoyed it very much, especially Dan Ricardelli, an architect that studied at Northeastern University. I especially liked his presentation because, if I do not become a car designer one day, I would like to be architect one day. Dan thoroughly explained the process of becoming an architect and he informed me of a class next year that I'm definitely going to take, Intro to Architecture.
And second, we move on to Kara. She was really nice and she seemed to be a pro in her field of being an artist. Her pieces of work were definitely fantastic, and she would definitely make a great teacher. The only thing I did not like was that she was jobless. And that raises concerns for me, like if I choose one of those fields , I would be scared if I didn't find a job. But other than that concern, I enjoyed both of their presentations, but I enjoyed Dan's even more =] haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment